Pass Van Rental From Providence to Lincoln Woods State Park
Taking a road trip with a large group of your friends can be a lot of fun. However, it’s essential to plan and be prepared so everyone has a good time. Here are some tips for taking a road trip with your friends from Providence, Rhode Island, to Lincoln Woods State Park to go rock climbing. Don’t forget to book your pass van rental in Providence from Greenvans nice and early!
Our 15 pass van rentals in Rhode Island are all brand new 2023 Ford Transit Medium roof XLTs. Fully loaded with enough amenities to keep everyone in your group comfortable and happy.
Greenvans can also remove the back row of seats to make your van an 11 passenger van with plenty of space for luggage, backpacks, all of your climbing gear, and of course a cooler full of snacks for your adventure.
The Best Places for Rock Climbing in Lincoln Woods State Park
Lincoln Woods State Park is in the town of Lincoln, Rhode Island, and is a favorite spot for rock climbers. The park has miles of hiking trails, a beach, and, most importantly, huge granite cliffs perfect for climbing. In this blog post, I’ll share some of the best spots in the park for rock climbing.
One of the great things about rock climbing in Lincoln Woods State Park is that there’s something for everyone. Whether you’re brand new or an experienced climber, you’ll be able to find a route that suits your skill level. Here are a few of my favorites:
For beginners, we recommend the Central Cliffs. There are plenty of easy routes to choose from, and the views from the top are incredible.
If you’re looking for something more challenging, check out the South Cliffs. There are some tough routes here, but the sense of accomplishment you’ll feel when you reach the top is unbeatable.
One of the best unintended benefits of traveling to these rock climbing sites in a large pass van rental from Providence is that you have your own personal changing room and lounge area in the back of the van. If we remove the back two rows of seats for you, you have plenty of room to create your own changing area, and there are enough seats for everybody to lounge around when you need a nice long break in the air conditioning.
For those who want to test their limits, the East Cliffs are where you’ll find the most difficult climbs in the park. Of course, these routes are not for those most afraid of either a tough climb or a challenge, but the views from the top are absolutely breathtaking.
Whatever your experience level, rock climbing in Lincoln Woods State Park is an activity not to be missed. With so many different cliffs and routes to choose from, there’s something for everyone. Grab your gear and head to one of the best rock-climbing spots in Rhode Island!
Some Quick Pass Van Rental Tips for the Trip
1. If you’ve read any of our other tips on road trips, you know that we’re big on preparation. One of the first things you’ll want to do before heading out for your big adventure is to decide on a route and ensure everyone agrees. It’s important that everyone knows where you’re going and how you’re getting there. Trying to figure out directions while you’re on the road can be stressful.
2. Make sure everyone pitches in for gas. It’s not fair if one person has to pay for everything, so make sure that everyone contributes. This can be crucial if you have friends with different income levels.
3. Take breaks! Driving for long periods of time is tiring, so make sure to take breaks every few hours. This will help everyone stay refreshed and focused.
4. Designate a driver before you start the trip. It’s important to have someone who is not easily distracted and responsible behind the wheel.
5. Have an emergency plan in case something goes wrong. Be sure to let everyone knows exactly what to do should an accident or another emergency situation occurs. By being prepared, you can avoid potential disasters.
6. Remember to have fun! A road trip is a great way to bond with your friends and create memories that will last a lifetime. Enjoy the ride!
And, of course, for the Best Experience, Take a 15 Pass Van Rental from Providence
There’s no better way to travel with a group of friends than in a 15 passenger rental van. Vans are spacious, comfortable, and, most importantly, safe. Plus, we can help you pop out the backseat for even more room for all your climbing gear.
At Greenvan’s Providence location, we have a fleet of vans that are perfect for road trips. We’ll work with you to choose the right vehicle for your needs and budget.
Taking a road trip with your friends can be a fun and memorable experience— but only if you’re prepared! By following these tips, you can make sure that your trip goes smoothly and that everyone has a good time. So what are you waiting for? Pack your bags and hit the road!
If you’re planning a rock-climbing trip to Lincoln Woods State Park or anywhere else in Rhode Island, we strongly recommend that you travel in a pass van rental from Greenvans in Rhode Island.
It’s the best way to ensure a safe and fun trip for everyone involved. Contact us today to learn more about our 15 passenger vans or to make a reservation!