Looking for part time work, or a summer job? Greenvans is hiring!
Greenvans is looking for new team members to help us clean, detail and manage our fleet of 15 passenger rental vans in Philadelphia.
If you’re the type of person who wants to be part of a team that values hard work, creative problem solving and absolute dedication to customer experience, we’d love to hear from you!
Greenvans is a small van rental company based in Philadelphia, Pa. We offer 15 passenger van rentals to a wide range of customers. These include touring musicians, film and production crews, families traveling to Florida for vacation, friend groups road tripping across the country, weddings, corporate events, contractors, and a wide, diverse range of people who need reliable van rentals.
While the difficulties of the last year have forced us to reinvent ourselves, our mission is the same: create an exceptional customer experience so that those who work with us feel safe, valued, and supported by a trustworthy team.
If you think you can bring value to our organization as we grow, we would love to hear from you.
Please email Support@rentgreenvans.com with your name, phone number, resume, and tell us why you think you would be a great fit to work with us.
We take exceptional care of our vans and our customers have high expectations.
We clean, detail and disinfect our passenger vans to the highest standards and we guarantee our customers the best passenger van rental experience for the money they spend.
We’re looking to hire at least two additional part time team members to our operations staff starting May 1st, 2021.
- Interior and exterior van cleaning after rentals following our cleaning and disinfecting guidelines.
- Inspecting for any damages, items left behind, and other van issues and reporting to fleet manager.
- Primary service inspection: checking oil and fluid life, observing service intervals and reporting to fleet manager.
- Check returned vehicles into our rental software.
- Final van prepping before rentals
- Reconfiguring seating setups for customers.
- Noting when cleaning products need to be replenished, new parts ordered, rags washed etc
- May assist with local deliveries and vehicle movement between various service departments.
- General location upkeep.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and your own personal auto insurance
- Must be able to lift 50+ lbs
- Must be at least 18 years old
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Must be available for shifts on Monday, Tuesdays and Fridays.
Interested in joining our team?
Please email Support@rentgreenvans.com with your full name, phone number, resume, and tell us why you think you would be a great fit to work with us.
Rent a 15-passenger van to make every mile of the journey something to remember.